The Grant Vortex Pro range has some of the highest energy efficiency ratings in the UK which not only significantly lowers fuel bills but also considerably reduces greenhouse gas emissions and lessens the environmental impact of domestic hot water and heating systems.
They incorporate the latest Riello low NOx burner technology with Grant’s patented heat exchangers to give an award-winning range that meets the latest low NOx emission targets.
- Award winning range.
- Outputs ranging from 15-21kW.
- 90.7- 93.3% Gross SAP2009 annual efficiency making the range one of the most efficient boilers on the market.
- Unlike traditional oil-fired boilers the Grant Vortex condensing boiler has a built-in stainless-steel heat exchanger incorporating our unique turbulator baffle system which cools the gases to a point where the latent heat, normally lost to the atmosphere through the flue, can be usefully extracted. The additional energy recovered enables the boiler to operate continuously at much higher efficiency levels, resulting in lower heating and hot water running costs.
- Features the latest exceptionally quiet Riello burner technology – ideal choice for utility rooms.
- The 15-21 utility model has been designed to fit within a kitchen unit and, due to its reduced width, can be used as a direct replacement for most older oil-fired boilers.